Hello, parents! I'm very excited to get to know you and your children. Together, we can work as partners to offer your son or daughter the best education possible. This blog will be the primary way in which I will communicate with you about things such as what the students are learning in class, special events, important announcements, significant assignments, and more. If possible, please check for new postings regularly as I will make updates at least one time a week. If ever you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me using this blog, my email address (calla.rieger@gmail.com), or the school telephone number.
Over the course of the first week the students will be acclimating themselves to the classroom, school, rules, and procedures. We will do this through a variety of engaging activities such as a leaf hunt school tour, art projects, and story readings. Stay tuned for pictures and details from some of these lessons!
To assist me in the process of getting to know you and your family, please complete and return the Family Inventory sheet that will be sent home in your child's folder. Some of the questions are for you to answer, while others are designed to be kid-friendly. Therefore, your son or daughter can answer them by drawing a picture or using one to two words. I look forward to learning some unique things about your family!
Sincerely,
Ms. Rieger
No comments:
Post a Comment